Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Who Am I ?



Hi there! I am Monette Calamba , 18 years of age,.I was born in Maglatab, Tagnina Surigao del Sur on January 05, 1993. My parents passed away in 2004 due to their different diseases. My mother died because of breast cancer and my father followed after 2 months .My father’s disease was Asthma.
I was 9 years old when they passed away it was hard for me to accept the reality that they were dead when I am still young but, I need to be strong for myself since I am the youngest and  some of  my brothers and sisters are married already and have a family that needs their support too. So, I decided to go w/ my aunt in Iligan City, I graduated my high School year in Iligan city where my aunt took care of me, After 5 years  I went back to my hometown to check if how’s my family’s situation. In choosing the decision to go back to my sisters, I stopped or I took 2 years away from school because my sister can’t afford to support my financial needs in going to college. Even my other siblings in General Santos City, are  trying to strive more but still they can’t make it. And then my Aunt called me that her son or my cousin is building a business here in Davao city and they are willing to support me in my schooling. So I grabbed that opportunity. SO I am here now. After my class I am helping my cousin in running the business. Internet cafĂ© is our business here. I am so grateful having them in my life and God gave them to me, I am so lucky person I need t be thankful of that, that’s all I know..
On other hand , I love to sing, I’m not even sure if the Song love’s me  ha-ha..But it doesn’t matter...
I really love music...For me life w/o music is boring.. I love knowing new people, new faces, new attitudes...And I love talking!. J I am friendly but maybe shy at first but when you can get along with me you will know the real me. I am not good in dancing I barely good at it. I love acting. I like watching love story, fantasy, action movies, and most of all. I love surfing the net, and being updated. I can’t live without my cell phone. I love learning new things,
Living away from my family is hard for me but, I’m getting used to it. I am doing this for my future and also for my family so that in future I will be capable in helping them too. Also for these people who helped me during my schooling.  I am hoping that maybe 4-5 years from now I will be graduated and find my 1st work and start my serious life.


I spend most of my happy moments here in school together with my closest friends. When we’re doing our activities, I enjoyed those treasured moments with them because they’re my happiness.

 Because when I am in my cousin’s house/shop, I am focusing in my work. And I only have few times to let’s say to have much fun with them, ‘cause they’re busy too. But I am trying to be contented with the life I have now...I’ve grown up now; I already know how hard our life is considering our economic crisis nowadays. We all observed those NPA’s or no permanent address Filipino people, beggars lying down in the street side., and the crime rises into highest level. I am aware of that.

            That’s why I need to study hard and work hard for my future’s sake. I am the only one who’s holding the key for my better future or success. So I need to go on. There’s no turning back.




MONETTE CALAMBA



No comments:

Post a Comment