Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

How can I help other teenagers avoid using prohibited drugs?

“How can I help other teenagers avoid using prohibited drugs?” A question that plays a great role in us teenagers. I was enjoyed while listening to the PDEA representatives and can’t believe about what happens to the people around the world who uses illegal drugs and saw the results from their physical appearances. It was horrible, especially when they’re already high and was out of their minds, they can already do what they wanted to do. And the ending is whether death or being in the rehabilitation centers. As a teenager, I can only help by not doing exactly what they’re doing too. But if ever I see group of teenagers doing such activities or pot session, I will immediately call the attention of the PDEA members or I’ll call the near police station so that the activities that they’re doing can be stop by me. At least I’ve done a little help. But for me, the best thing to help is through prayers.

I am thinking also that it is better to conduct a seminar to all the teenagers in the world especially when they reach 11+ ages and must be required. So that we will be guided, also for the parents, because I have noticed that some of the drug users use drugs due to their family problems. I think it is better to have family reconciliations.

Right guidance should be always present in family’s leadership. So that teenagers like me can manage the flow of their lives starts from their family relationships. When we have a good relationship in our family, I am pretty sure that it will lessen the rate of drug users. We should always put God in the center of our lives so that we can decide correctly and we always have the guide to the brightest side. Lastly, for keeping the good relationship to one another. To live the life peacefully, because I know, nobody wants to live in a wild and odd life.
http://www.dataentryjobs.us/45601.html http://fast2earn.com/_38427.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment